Sunday, July 26, 2009

TG Story Library

The world of TG Fiction is a vast one with a load of prolific writers and artists (in the cases in which stories are involved). As such, it should be the duties of those who are fans of the genre to take it upon themselves to help others have easy access to the stories.

A previous site that is still running that gave this service, Fictionmania, is far behind the times with arcane sort and a generally unpleasant set of users. Other websites lack the backing of fans or they may be defunct or only have stories supplied by a handful or writers instead of a large community.

This website is for the people who are fans of transgender literature, not crossdress but those dealing with fantastic transformation. (those of magic or scientific or what have you).

If you wish to have a story posted here, email it to stonovan@yahoo.com . If you are the author, send me the story along with any notes that you wish. If you are a fan of an author, check to make sure that the author is fine with the story being sent.

I will do my best to check my email for stories daily and I shall review and upload them.
If you are interested in assisting me with this endeavor, I will gladly accept more help in the task.

Thank you and happy reading.

John St. Onovan

No comments:

Post a Comment