Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Magic Bra by St. Onovan

Alex looked around the bar. It was full of people but nobody really cared for him. It wasn’t that he had a bad physique or that he seemed ugly. He ordered himself another pint and quickly chugged it down. “Might as well cash in my chips for the night,” he told himself as he began to pull out his wallet for his tab.

“But I don’t think that I’ve had a chance to meet you yet sir.” Alex turned to his side to a very sexy woman next to him. Even back home, somebody this good looking wouldn’t have talked to him.

Alex didn’t know what to do. “Um hi, I like your Alex, my name is dress...” he stammered. Suddenly something flipped in his mind and he blacked out.

------------------------------------------

“So, you are one big idiot, man!” said a loud mocking voice. Alex opened his eyes to see his friend Eric grinning wildly. “At least I got thirty bucks out of that bet.”

“Where’s the girl?” asked Alex still delirious.

“Dude, she left this place as soon as she saw what a loser you were. She was serious too.”

“How long was I passed out man?” said Alex still not fully together.

“I’ll put it this way, that’s not a hardwood bar floor you are on and that’s not the neon glow coming up over the horizon.”

“It’s morning already? I can’t go to work like this.”

“You didn’t think I would be such an ass as to let you get in trouble. I just called your job and said you had a seizure. Receptionist said she would tell the office.”

“Thanks man, I owe you one.”

“Wrong Alex, you owe me two. Not get your ass up, that hobo urine you slept in is rancid as hell.” Alex quickly bolted up off the street. “Just shitting with ya, man,” said Eric laughing.

“Dude, I need to go home,” said Alex still not fully awake.

“Fine, I’ll drive.”

“Why didn’t you drive me home last night?” said Alex.

“Because I didn’t want carry your fat ass to the car. Come on.” Eric turned the hard rock radio on full blast as Alex got in. “Today is just another shitty day in your life my good man and from the stench of destiny around you, the rest of your life doesn’t look like it will get much better.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After they got back to Alex’s house and went inside Alex showered and got dressed. Eric was holding a box with a shark’s grin plastered across his face. “What’s in the box? Is it my birthday?” asked Alex.

“Guess again, dumb ass,” replied Eric.

“Dude, it’s too early for this stuff. Just tell me,” said Alex as he went to the fridge to get a glass of orange juice.

“It’s part of what you owe me man. You said that if you would end up flat on your ass by the end of the night, you would do any one thing I wanted.”

Alex strained his memory “I don’t remember that at all. I’m not that dumb.”

“You’d be surprised what you say when you are drunk.”

Alex rubbed his temples, “What dumb thing do I need to do?”

Eric opened the box to reveal a large black bra. “Well bra, time for you to don the dame.”

“I have to wear a bra? That’s all?” Alex took off his shirt and picked up the bra.

Eric laughed, “I’m not a total ass Alexis.” Alex had put the bra on.

“Alexis, what do you mean by that?” said Alex not noticing his wet black hair starting to cascade down his head in ringlets.

“That’s not any bra man. That’s gonna turn you into a hot chick for me to score with!” Alex’s body began to take a feminine shape as his waist began to shrink and his hips flared out.

“You dirty ass …. good looking man!” Alexis said as his face began to change into a sexy face with a pert nose and full lips. His eyes changed to an emerald green as his mind began to empty.

“Now what am I waiting for? Boobs!” Suddenly Alexis’ chest began to flair out into an A cup. “Come on, no whammy, no whammy!” said Eric. Suddenly the small breasts inflated into a large C cup.

“Oh, Eric, you are so amazing,” said Alexis as she attained the final organ of womanhood.
“I know baby,” said Eric “let’s get it on!” Suddenly Alexis looked up for a moment.

“I do not believe that I have to do that. I understand that you are a chauvinistic jerk that takes advantage of his friends and cares very little for their well being.” Alexis’ eyes began to glare at Eric.

“What the hell are you talking about woman!” said Eric.

“Obviously you picked up the wrong bra. This one is made for a business woman and it gave me a mind to match. Now get the hell out of here before I call the cops. I have such a large amount of paper work to fill out for this now.” Eric looked shocked and quickly left Alexis pointing angrily at the door, her sexy body now being ignored due to the look of fury in her eyes.

“CURSE YOU HALF PRICE MAGIC SPELLS!” screamed Eric into the rising sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment